The Aeolian Organ in First Church of Christ, Scientist, Fullerton, California, was in our first church edifice located in Downtown Fullerton, at the cross streets of Chapman and Lemon Avenue constructed circa 1911.
In 1965 we built a new church building at its current location, 1300 North Raymond Avenue, and contracted to have the pipe organ reinstalled in the new building. Because the new church building was so much larger, the membership voted to purchase a second set of pipes at a cost of $50,000, which was quite a commitment in 1965.
In 2017, the membership voted to restore the Organ Harp, a musical feature of the organ that had been left unplayed for several decades. Our church organist Randall Woltz, repaired and restored the harp. His video walks the viewer through a few restorative stages.